- Negotiated a multi-million dollar business process outsourcing deal for a Fortune 500 company with the company's Indian service provider.
- Negotiated the licensing of a multi-million dollar claims and risk management system for a Fortune 100 company.
- Negotiated multi-million dollar payroll and tax services outsourcing deals for a Fortune 500 company.
- Represented a Fortune 100 company in a negotiation, design, and purchase of an IT system for a new regional distribution center.
- Negotiated a telecommunications master services agreement for a national fast food restaurant chain.
- Negotiated a core processing agreement for a bank.
- Negotiated master software licensing and services agreements with Microsoft and SAP for an international oil and gas services company.
- Represented software companies in connection with licensing, reseller, distribution, and services agreements.
- Structured, negotiated, and drafted agreements related to the telecommunications transport and managed network services for a Fortune 500 company.
- Counseled an international digital media company on the licensing and sale of its software, hardware, professional services, installations, and support and maintenance services.
- Negotiated multimillion dollar settlements for clients relating to a variety of disputes including, but not limited to: software licensing, credit card processing, software development, and intellectual property infringement.
- Advised a Fortune 300 company on the acquisition of a multi-million dollar database system including software and hardware components.
- Represented a major health care IT service provider in a variety of merger and acquisitions transactions.
- Negotiated numerous multi-million dollar call center outsourcing deals for a Fortune 500 company with the company's service providers in India, Mexico, and Costa Rica.
- Negotiated an online banking agreement for a bank.
- Served as outside IP counsel with respect to clients' trademark and copyright issues, including the creation and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
- Negotiated a state of the art custom software licensing and custom hardware development agreement for a Fortune 500 company.
- Advises a digital media company and negotiates its licenses for video and graphics software to television broadcasting companies worldwide.
- Provided a range of services to start-up companies including advice on organizational structure, security matters, initial and venture capital financing, and partnering arrangements.
- Negotiated credit card processing agreements with leading international credit card companies for a Fortune 500 company.
- Represented clients in negotiating various telecommunications master services and network services agreements with Bellsouth, AT&T, and Verizon.
- Represented numerous software vendors of all sizes on IT and intellectual property matters including licensing agreements, hosting agreements, development transactions, maintenance and support agreements, consulting, and professional services agreements.
- General Counsel to a fast growing telecommunications software company named to the Inc. 500 (Inc. Magazine's annual list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S.), and assisted the company in the licensing of software products to telecommunications carriers.
- Advised a startup software company on the licensing of airline crew pairing optimization software to major U.S. airlines.
- Performed intellectual property due diligence related to a complex multimillion dollar acquisition by a Fortune 500 company.
- Advised and provided strategic counsel to a leading IT services provider as General Counsel on numerous software, hardware, and IT services contracts.
- Counseled a regional auto dealer on legal implications of moving from a paper based purchasing and lending process to a pure electronic contracting environment.
- Represented an online pharmacy on the development and design of its e-commerce sites, offshore colocation agreements, financing, other issues relating to its worldwide e-commerce operations, and eventually negotiated the sale of the company.
- Negotiated a telecommunications agreement between AT&T and a bank.
- Provided advice to providers of products and services in various business sectors in establishing websites, including providing advice on website terms and conditions, e-commerce terms and conditions, privacy policies on domain name issues, and cyber squatting disputes.
- Represented client on the acquisition of software products, including negotiating service level agreements, software escrow agreements, and hosting agreements.
- Represented software vendors in drafting and negotiating end user license agreements and customized software development agreements.
- Advised various medical IT companies on HIPAA compliance issues.
PARTIAL LIST OF COMPANIES WHO HAVE BEEN ON THE OTHER SIDE OF DEALS WE HAVE DONE
24/7 Customer Philippines, Inc.
352 Media Group
A/P Recovery Inc.
A4 Health Systems, Inc. d/b/a Allscripts
Accounting Principals, Inc.
Advance Business Solutions, Inc.
Affinity Internet, Inc. d/b/a ValueWeb
Al Jazeera America, LLC
Allstate Enterprises, LLC
Allstate Motor Club, Inc.,
AltiGen Communications, Inc.
Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amedex Worldwide Corporation
American Airlines, Inc.
American Express Travel Related Services Co.
Aon eSolutions, Inc.
Applied Electronics Limited
Applied Predictive Technologies, Inc.
Appnovation USA Inc.
Aria Systems, Inc.
Aruba Fiduciary Management Services N.V.
AT&T Mobility II, LLC
Autodata Solutions, Inc.
Automated Document Exchanges Services
Avenue A | Razorfish
Backstop Solutions Group, LLC
Bank of America, NA
Bank of America, National Association
Beers Enterprises, Incorporated
Bell Aliant Regional Communications
BellSouth Communications Systems, LLC
Best Software, Inc
Blink Reaction LLC
Blue Wolf Group, LLC
Boldtech Systems, Inc.
Bowe Bell + Howell Company
Breakthrough Management Group, Inc.
Bridgeline Digital, Inc.
Bridgeway Software, Inc
Bright House Networks, Inc.
Byss.pl Interactive Agency
Capgemini America, Inc.
Cardinal Commerce Corporation
Castlight Health, Inc.
CDW Direct, LLC
Cendant Real Estate Services Group LLC
Ceridian Stored Value Solutions, Inc.
Chartwell MasterCare, LLP
China UnionPay (USA) LLC
Chrome Data Solutions, LP
Cisco Systems Capital Corporation
Cogeco Cable Inc.
Cognizant Technologies Solutions
Comcast Cable Communications Management, LLC
CompuCom Systems, Inc.
Computer Associates International, Inc.
Computer Office Solutions, Inc.
Computer Sciences Corporation
Concur Technologies, Inc.
Connect2 Communications, Inc.
Corus Entertainment Inc.
CRT Inc. d/b/a Davis Distribution Systems
CWC Travel, Inc. (Costco)
DaVinci Bridge, LLC
Descartes Systems Group Inc.
Detroit Trading Services
DEX imaging, Inc.
DFS Services, LLC
Digital Media Network, Inc.
Dimension Data North America, Inc.
DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc.
Elite Sem Inc.
Presidio Networked Solutions, Inc.
Previsite America, Inc.
Quarry Integrated Communications USA, Inc.
Qwest Communications Corporation
Rate Highway, Inc.
RateGain IT Solutions Private Limited
RedSky Technolgies, Inc.
RenaissanceRe IP Holdings Ltd.
Risk Navigation Group LLC
Rogers Communications Partnership
Rosetta Stone Ltd.
RPF Consulting, Inc., RPF Consulting, LLC
RTT Mobile Interpretation
Rx Payments Ltd.
SAP America, Inc.,
Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
Sequel Systems, Inc.
Service Tracking Systems, Inc
Sevis Systems, Inc.
Siberia Holdings, Inc.
Skillsoft Corporation d/b/a Skillsoft Direct
Staples Contract & Commercial, Inc.
STAR FUNDING, INC.
Sutherland Global Services, Inc.
T-Mobile USA, Inc.
Tata America International Corporation
Tax Compliance, Inc.
Tealeaf Technology, Inc.
Tech Mahindra Limited
Technology Partners, Inc.
Telefonica Data USA, Inc.,
Teneo Media, LLC
The Allant Group, Inc.
The Claims Center, LLC
The Corporate Executive Board Company
The Globe and Mail, Inc.
The Robbins Company
The Royal Bank Of Scotland N.V.
The Steele Foundation
The Tennis Channel, Inc.
The Weather Cahnnel, LLC
Thinking Phone Networks, Inc.
Thomson Reuters Inc.
ThyseenKrupp Elevator Corp
Time Management Systems, Inc.
TMW Systems, Inc.
Topsport Ventures, S/A
Towers Watson Delaware Inc.
Trailhead GIS, Inc.
Trilogy Leasing Co., LLC
Tyler Technologies, Inc. – Eden Division
U.S. Imaging Network LLC
Urban Airship, Inc.
USA Security, Inc.
ValueVision Media, Inc.
Ventiv eSolutions, Inc.
Verizon Corporate Services Group Inc.
Verizon Network Integration Corp
Verizon Network Services Inc.
Violin Memory, Inc.
Visual Lease, LLC
Webify Services Inc.
West Business Services, LLC
Wildfire Interactive, Inc.
Winthrop Resources Corporation
WNX North America, Inc.
Wounded Warrior Project, Inc.
Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc.
Xerox Commercial Solutions, LLC
Xpedite Systems, LLC
ZixCorp Systems, Inc.
Zotec Partners, LLC
Entergy Arkansas, Inc.
Enterprise Vision Technolgies
Equifax Information Services, Inc
ESPN Technology Service, Inc.
Fidelity Information Services, LLC
Firebird management LLC
FirstLight Power Resources, LLC
Flight Partners, Inc.
Forrester Research, Inc.
Fox Latin America Channel, Inc.
Fox Networks Engineering and Operations
FOX News Network, LLC
Frontline Technology Solutions LLC
G&S Financial Services Ltd.
General Systems Solutions, Inc.
GlassHouse Technologies, Inc.
Global Logistics Network
Globo Comunicação e Participações S.A.
Globosat Programadora Ltda.
Gravitate Design Studio LLC
Hawaiian Telcom, Inc.
HCL America, Inc.
Home Box Office, Inc.
Hostarica, S. A.
HP Enterprise Services, LLC
I.D. Systems, Inc.
ICSA Software North America, Inc.
Ingram Micro Inc.
Intelligrated Products, LLC
Intellisist, Inc. d/b/a Spoken Communications
International Business Machines Corporation
Israel Credit Cards Ltd.
JDA Software, Inc.
KTRK Television, Inc.
La Nueva Television Del Sur C.A.
Leo Burnett Company, Inc.
Level 3 Communications, LLC
Lewis County, Washington
Local Projects, LLC
Lockheed Martin Corporation
LRA Worldwide, Inc.
Lucent Technologies, Inc.
Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
LYNX Services LLC
Lyons Consulting Group LLC
Madison Technologies, Inc.
Marvimon Productions, Inc.
McKesson Information Systems LLC
Media Designs International Inc.
Media Links, LLC
Michel’s Pharmacy, Inc., d/b/a Medicine Shoppe
Micro Strategies, Inc.
Miller Drug, Inc.
Mobify Research and Development, Inc.
Mobilitie Investments III, LLC
Montana Overseas, S.A
MyCyberTwin Pty Ltd
National Network of Reporting Companies, CORP
NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Network Equipment Technologies, Inc.,
New Generation Computing, Inc.
News 12 Interactive, llc
NFL Enterprises LLC
NICE Systems, Inc.
Office of Chief Prosecutor of Military Commissions
OneSource Virtual, Inc.
OPS Billing Company A.V.V
Oracle America, Inc.
Oracle USA Inc.
Orbitz for Business, Inc.
Origin Digital Inc.
OTA keys S.A.
Perot Systems Corporation
Perspective Pixel, Inc.
PowerSteering Software, Inc.